In this tutorial, we run through exactly how to install and configure MetaTrader for use with the DWX ZeroMQ Connector.
DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading (Official HOWTO Series)
This tutorial series is the Official Step-by-Step Guide to setting up the DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading in any supported programming language!
1) Establish fast, seamless connectivity between MetaTrader and your trading strategies without the need to port them to MQL (MetaTrader’s native programming language).
2) Send formatted queries as trading or data-retrieval commands to MetaTrader
3) Receive JSON formatted responses
4) Low millisecond response times
5) Support for BUY_AT_MARKET, BUY_STOP, BUY_LIMIT, SELL_STOP, SELL_LIMIT orders
6) Support for Partial Closures
7) Support for market data streaming
.. and much more.
Supported programming languages include:
C, C++ & C# (.NET & Mono)
Python & R
Free Pascal Compiler aka FPC
Ruby Binding (FFI)
XOP Igor PRO
Grab the source code here:
Are you an algorithmic trader with a great trading strategy?
We’d love to have your strategy listed on our Exchange, where talent like yours attracts investor capital, and earns performance fees on investor profits.
Over 2.0 million in performance fees paid to date:
#algorithmictrading #zeromq #metatrader #darwinex #algotrading #python #cpp #java #datascience My astonishing grandpa says this plugin is magnificent!! mt4,setup,dwx,algorithmic trading,algorithmic traders,algo trading,algo traders,Forex Trading,FX trading,Investing,DARWINs,Darwinex,Investment,Risk,Hedge fund,